Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving is tomorrow so, first of all I'd like to say "Happy Thanksgiving" everyone!

How about you guys leave a comment and tell us what you're thankful for? I'd love to see what you write. :)

GOD is on the top of my thankful list; I'm so glad I'm able to talk to Him whenever I need/want to. I love him SOOO much! Secondly, I am thankful for my family and friends. They are so amazing and I don't know what I'd do without them. Especially for my mom, big sister Ashley, my buddy Gabe, Rachel, Brianna, Kaitlyn, Julia, and Alyssa. They've gotten me through so much, and I love them more than I can explain. Of course,I love every one of my friends but the ones I named are the ones that I am so close to, and talk to them almost about everything. <3

I can't imagine being without family like the orphans are--to spend Thanksgiving and Christmas all alone. Maybe they don't even celebrate these Holidays. Poor "Valya" (or now "Leah") has to do that. She always has.

"Valya", if I could I would be there in a heartbeat to spend Thanksgiving and Christmas with you. To take you HOME with me. I love you sweet girl. ♥ And I hope that even though you're in an orphanage that someone will spend time with you, and that this your last Thanksgiving without a family. Happy Thanksgiving "Valya"!


~ Sammi-Kate

1 comment:

  1. I so thankful for my freedom and the heart God has given me for the least of these! :)

    ReplyDelete

"Use your voice for kindness, your ears for compassion, your hands for charity, your mind for truth, and your heart for love."

// Unnecessary or rude comments will be deleted. \\