Sunday, August 19, 2012

Custom Banners And Signatures: Raising Money for Lina

If you've been watching my (Kaitlyn) recent updates on our Facebook Page than you've seen my sweet little Lina's picture.  She's the newbie on my personal blog, www.SaveaLittleLife.blogspot.com.  I've made her the center of my mission.  I've fallen in love with this child, to say the least.  Every time I write a post or draft on her I end up with tears filled in my eyes.  I cry sometimes thinking about her.  I've never loved someone, I've never met, so much in all my life.  And I'm speaking nothing but the truth here.   She doesn't have Down syndrome but she does have several disabilities.  And if you look her up in the 0-2 Down syndrome girls section on RR you wouldn't find her.  She's listed in the "Other Angels 0-5 Girls" section.  She's very special to me, in more ways than one, but especially since she;s from that section.  I believe she's my very first.  She's exactly what I prayed God would put on my heart.  I prayed so hard for God to show me a child that was especially more different than the others with Down syndrome.  Maybe one that needed me even more than the other children.  He brought me "my" little Lina girl!  She's changed me, she's made me a better person.  I believe she's even made my relationship between God and I stronger.  I talk to Him more and more.  I consider Lina a little miracle child! :)

Lina's mommy left her in the hospital,when she was born a premature baby.  Yes, I get really upset at thinking of anyone leaving her behind!  A sweet innocent child doesn't deserve that!
Then I was thinking to myself, not long after finding her RR profile picture and becoming her Prayer Warrior, what a blessing she is to be alive!  Not only because of her many disabilities but more importantly that her mommy didn't have an abortion!  Her mother saved her life and gave her a second chance!  Something so many babies don't have or get now a days.  If I could tell Lina's biological mommy and daddy anything I'd would tell them "thank you..thank you for not aborting Lina.  Thank you for giving her a second chance at life."

I know Lina's in no happy spot in her life but God's in control!  He has a special purpose for her and I have faith and trust in Him to find Lina a forever family that will love her, care for her, watch her grow and laugh happy!  Miracles happen.  Lina's living breathing proof of that.  <3


I've already mentioned to you that Lina's my center mission on my personal advocacy blog.  I want to raise money for her somehow and I've thought and been working hard on it for a couple weeks now, for one idea.  I'm working on designing custom blog banners and signature for people but I need to know if anyone would actually buy anything from me.   100 percent of the profit would be donated to Lina's grant on RR.   And my prices aren't very bad at all.  

My blog address is www.KaitlynsCuteDesigns.blogspot.com
I'm raising money for LINA now but at the time the most recent post was made I was still raising money for Ashlyn, who is now getting adopted by an incredible family! :)  I don't have any samples of my signatures yet but I'm getting there.

Please email me your thoughts, questions or interests in my blog designs at Kate2Blue@gmail.com and I'll get back to you ASAP! :)



1 comment:

  1. Wow! This can be one particular of the most beneficial blogs We've ever arrive across on this subject. Basically Great. I'm also an expert in this topic therefore I can understand your effort.

    Custom Banner Design services

    ReplyDelete

"Use your voice for kindness, your ears for compassion, your hands for charity, your mind for truth, and your heart for love."

// Unnecessary or rude comments will be deleted. \\