Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Spirit!

Well hello there, all!  Sorry that there hasn't been a post in a while!  We have all been super busy, & such! But will be getting back into the swing of making more posts!   As we all know (Or at least I sure hope we all know!) it is Christmas time again, music fills the air, the spirit is happy & joyful, the trees are up & decorated. Houses are decorated with lights, people are baking yummy goods, presents under the tree!  So many fun things!  This is my favorite season/holiday of them all!  I enjoy spending it with my family & friends, but yet I don't at the same time.  Because I get so caught up in it all that I forget about everyone that doesn't have what I do.  Some people don't have a family to spend the holidays with, or a home to spend Christmas in.  I take these tings for granted all the time.  I don't thank God for them quite enough.

This Christmas will be the hardest Christmas yet, because I cannot stop thinking about the orphans, that have never experienced Christmas. & all of the fun things that come along with it.  It breaks my heart when I see people taken everything given to them for granted, I even get mad at myself for doing that... There are 147 million orphans, & every 3 seconds an orphan dies.  Because no one is willing to take time away from their own life & happiness to share love & joy with someone else.  I don't understand how someone can be okay with children being forgotten.  I do understand that there are many people that wish to help but don't know how.  Well here are some ways that you could help!


1. Choose a child off of Reeces Rainbow, & become there prayer warrior!

2. Donate to a child on Reeces Rainbow!

3. Now!  This is a big step but! It is a way to help! ;) You could adopt a child off of Reeces Rainbow & give them a better future!


Now those were just a few ideas, but I am sure with some brainstorming y'all could think of many more!  So we would like to hear from You!  How are you making a difference this Christmas?

P.S.
Don't forget about the Giveaway for Doug!  many prizes up for grabs!  Lets give him a better chance at life!
http://4girls4christ.blogspot.com/2011/12/december-giveaway-goes-to.html

Merry Christmas all!  I hope you have a fantastic Christmas eve, & CHRISTmas day :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

"Use your voice for kindness, your ears for compassion, your hands for charity, your mind for truth, and your heart for love."

// Unnecessary or rude comments will be deleted. \\