Friday, July 29, 2011

Saving Tabitha

Hi Everyone, it's Kaitlyn.  I wanted to let you all know that I am officially little miss Tabitha's warrior! 
I am very excited to start this journey!  To finding her forever family!!! 
Sadly all the information I have one little angel, Tabitha is:
2et20-15
Girl, born May 2010
Eyes: Grey
Hair: dark brown
Character is calm

Just look at how adorable this little cutie pie is!  She only has twenty dollars. :(   That's so sad.    We need to help her gt adopted by donating, praying & sharing her page & posts!    

Maybe YOU are her mommy & daddy?  This little angel NEEDS A HOME BADLY!!  She needs someone to love her & tell her how special she is to them.  Someone to treat her like a little princess!  Just like all little girls want to be treated.  Tabitha needs someone who will pick her up when she falls, feed her when she's hungry, wipe her tears when she cries & gives her hugs & kisses.    I pray if you feel like God is telling you to adopt this precious little angel you won't wait another minute!  You'll take that first step to taking Tabitha home & making her your own.  

If you need to ask ANYTHING at all e-mail me @ Kate2blue@gmail.com & I'll give you an email to someone who can help you with your questions.  :)  



To donate or view Tabitha's Reece's Rainbow page or fundraiser CLICK HERE!!!!! 

Thanks so much for reading my post on Tabitha!  I hope you follow our FB page & blog! 

God Bless! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you are her warrior, I was wondering who they were! I'll be emailing you!

    ReplyDelete

"Use your voice for kindness, your ears for compassion, your hands for charity, your mind for truth, and your heart for love."

// Unnecessary or rude comments will be deleted. \\